Interim Reflection (100-150 words)
This reflection session will usually fall somewhere in the middle to latter half of your EE process, usually before the first draft is completed.
- Discuss how the research question has become more refined.
- Comment on any challenges you have encountered & what solutions you have attempted.
- Discuss how your thinking on your topic has evolved.
- Roughly 200 words in length
- Where was I? Where I am now? Where am I going?
- What sources do you find helpful?
- How have you evaluated your sources?
- Have you adopted a structure for writing based on what the IB requires?
- What do you need to do next?